Thursday, November 30, 2006

Something a little different for eBay - Any interest?

This is something a little different...I have tried to sell my courtroom art on eBay in the past and have had limited success. This drawing is of an un-named victim of a crime, a security guard who was assaulted. He was just a cog in the vast machine that is the Justice system. I drew this during the Preliminary Hearing for this trial, so his injuries were fairly new.

I think this stands on its own as a piece of art, even if the details and circumstances are unknown to the viewer. Would you buy a piece such as this? Do you think anyone else would?



I haven't been listing my courtroom art lately - I've been listing mostly Christmas aceo's. My original plan when I began on eBay was to list my courtroom art and branch off into selling paintings. (I was a courtroom artist for about a dozen years in the 1980's, so I have a lot of work.)

I'd be interested in your reaction to this work.

No comments: